Title: Graduate Student
Office: B607 Engineering Building Unit 1
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
9500 Gilman Drive, Mail Code 0407
University of California, San Diego
La Jolla, CA 92093-0407
Phone: (858) 534-2495
Fax: (858) 534-1225
B.S. Chemical Engineering 2010, University of Southern California
- L.M. Freeman, L. Pang, Y. Fainman, "Maximizing the electromagnetic and chemical resonances for surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy of nucleic acids" ACS Nano, vol. 8, no. 8, pp. 8383-8391, Aug. 2014. pdf
- L. M. Freeman, A. M. Armani, “Photobleaching of Cy5 conjugated lipid bilayers determined with optical microresonators”, Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, 19 (3), 1160-1165 (2012).
- L. M. Freeman, S. Li, Y. Dayani, H-S. Choi, N. Malmstadt, A. M. Armani, “Excitation of Cy5 in Self-Assembled Lipid Bilayers using Optical Microresonators”, Applied Physics Letters 98 (15), (2011).
- A. Smolyaninov, L. Pang, L. Freeman, M. Abashin, Y. Fainman, "Broadband metacoaxial nanoantenna for metasurface and sensing applications" Optics Express, vol. 22, no. 19, pp. 22786-22793, Sept. 2014. pdf
- L. Pang, H.M. Chen, L.M. Freeman and Y. Fainman*, "Optofluidic devices and applications in photonics, sensing and imaging"Lab on a Chip, 2012, Advance Article (tutorial review) pdf
- L.M. Freeman, L. Pang, and Y. Fainman, "Optimizing the Surface Enhanced Raman Signal for Accurate Identification of DNA Base Pairs," CLEO June 2014, paper FM4K.3
- Alexei Smolyaninov, Lin Pang, Lindsay Freeman, and Yeshaiahu Fainman, "Meta-Coaxial Nanoantenna," CLEO June 2014, paper FM2J.2
- L. M. Freeman, Y. Dayani, S. Li, H-S. Choi, N. Malmstadt, A. M. Armani, “Evanescent Field Excitation of Cy5-conjugated Lipid Bilayers using Optical Microcavities”, SPIE Optics and Photonics (2011).